Plumbing issues can range from seemingly minor problems to major emergencies that can’t wait to be fixed. A few plumbing emergencies include:
- Being without water can be regarded as an emergency.
- The risk of a burst pipe should be addressed immediately because it can cause flooding quickly.
- Sewer backups can be considered emergencies because they can create a health hazard and render bathrooms unusable.
- Flooding can cause property damage and become a safety concern.
- If there’s a risk of flooding, it needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
You need to hire an emergency plumber Markham to handle these plumbing emergencies.